Liaison Office is an institution that aims to connect the student community and alumni with the labor market and the manufacturing organizations. It offers important services both to the student community and the alumni, and to the productive institutions of the island.
Among the objectives of the Liaison Office are:
• The ongoing information about the labor market, drawing up a list of the needs of the economy and the students’ and graduates’ capabilities and skills in order to best use them professionally.
• Support the students to realize the studies that satisfy them.
• Support the students in planning a career.
• Support the students to find a suitable employment.
• Encourage the students with their studies.
• Foster the skills needed to investigate and find jobs.
• Inform on Graduate Programs.
• Inform on scholarships and endowments.
• Inform on training programs.
• Inform on the Public and Private sectors.
Copyright © 2013 Τμήμα Τεχνολογίας Τροφίμων.
Developed by Amicro.